[Novalug] Fwd: O'Reilly has some free online learning (for 30 days) that may be of interest

Rich Kulawiec rsk@gsp.org
Sat Mar 21 15:05:26 EDT 2020

[ h/t to Deirdre for sharing this.  This would probably be a good time for
all us to consider adding a skill or two to our portfolio.  As always,
please be careful with followups.  ---rsk ]

----- Forwarded message from Deirdre Saoirse Moen <deirdre@deirdre.net> -----

----- End forwarded message -----