[Novalug] South East Linuxfest

jhood6001 jhood6001@gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:38:43 EDT 2020

Just in time planning. I see. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: John Kennedy <skebi69@gmail.com> Date: 3/15/20  1:21 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Scott Hood <jhood6001@gmail.com> Cc: Novalug <novalug@firemountain.net> Subject: Re: [Novalug] South East Linuxfest According to their website (https://southeastlinuxfest.org/), the event is not happening until 12-14 June, not this week.JohnJohn Kennedy  (_8(|)Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - Pedro Catacora“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George CarlinThe Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. Basically - they're too stupid to know that they're stupid.On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM Scott Hood via Novalug <novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:Hello,

Who is going? Group Block filled at the Sheraton Airport Hotel on 03/15/2020

Sincerely,
Scott Hood