[Novalug] HP vs Brother printers use with Linux

Oscar Merida oscar@oscarm.org
Sun Jun 28 09:10:04 EDT 2020

I use it over IPP with this driver for my L2340D:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/brother-hll2340d/

This might lead you to the driver for yours which comes from an RPM
provided by Brother

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/brother-hll2395dw/

--
Oscar Merida