[Novalug] HP vs Brother printers use with Linux

John Covici covici@ccs.covici.com
Sun Jun 28 02:04:12 EDT 2020

How did you get this to work?  I have a Brother hl2395dw and there
seems not to be a driver for it.  I am using gentoo and I see some for
Debian type os/s, but not sure how to install such a thing.