[Novalug] Heads-up on threads + stuff wanted: volunteers, network, old accounts

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Thu Aug 27 16:59:42 EDT 2020

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 12:55:18PM -0400, Rich Kulawiec via Novalug wrote:
> 1. I'm going to follow up some old threads, so if you happen to use
> a non-threading mail reader (bad dog! no biscuit!) or you've already
> deleted them and you're wondering WTF I'm replying to...well, now you know.
>

> 2.  If you're interested in paddlesports (kayaking, canoeing, etc.) and/or
> rivers (conservation, science, etc.) and you'd like to volunteer with
> a VERY large project being run by a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, I'm
> looking for people who either have some of these kinds of skillsets (below)
> or want to acquire them.

> 3. If you have a /24 or similar IPv4 network allocation that you aren't
> using and don't need it, then this same paddling/river project could use it.

I don't know if contributions would be deductible.
If they are, be aware I was able to sell my /24 for $3500.

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd		(703) 787-0688 (H)