[Novalug] intermittent dns failure

John Covici covici@ccs.covici.com
Thu Apr 30 07:43:34 EDT 2020

OK, what should I do instead, I do know that before I had forwarders
in my named.conf, I had lots of situations where names would not get
resolved in time and the apps would say they could not find them.
Also, I have internal items which need to use my nameserver as their
nameserver.  If I am making a mistake, please explain a different
strategy.

Thanks.