[Novalug] Linux and Novallug

James Ewing Cottrell III jecottrell3@comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 20:03:30 EDT 2017

I'm sorry that bothers you. You will, however, have to continue to be
bothered, because That's What I Do. If I could use Italic or Bold, I
would, but Capitalization is all I have in this monofont. Think or it as
JML, or Jim's Markup Language.

JIM

P.S. I use Thinderbird, so if anyone knows how to get italic or bold,
please let me know.