[Novalug] Interest in building a Magic Mirror

Stephan Greene ks1g04@gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:29:44 EST 2017

Having replaced several RPi2 with newer 3s, I should have the hardware to
do this (the woodworking and spousal approval will be as usual the
challenging aspects!).
Recognizing I can try this myself, does anyone think a small mirror (or
prototype) using the 7" RPi touchscreen would be useful?

Steve