[Novalug] forward file [Solved]

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Mon Oct 31 23:20:18 EDT 2016

At least I think it is solved.

Greg sent me an email that got me on the right trail.
It is an selinux problem, not a mail system problem.
The errors were being logged to /var/log/messages
which I wasn't checking as this was a "mail problem".

  $ restorecon ~/.forward

Set the extended permissions to match those on the
"working" system.