[Novalug] Another Problem

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Fri Oct 28 10:53:36 EDT 2016

This seems to be my week for problems. Now it's a Suse 13.2 system.

Suddenly none of my desk top effects work and my sound is dead.

If I bring up Yast to configure the sound card, the card is detected, I
can configure it and the test sound plays. I save the configuration and
bring up the mixer and there are no devices detected.

Any suggestions?

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.