[Novalug] ls -d

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Thu Oct 20 10:06:59 EDT 2016

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016, Jon LaBadie via Novalug wrote:

> Please don't call it "newer".  I once checked back in my old
> Unix manuals and it was present in System III and maybe even
> prior to that.  Yes technically it is newer than ';', but a 35
> years old feature is hardly "newer".

 	How old is New England?

 	And according to Wikipedia:

New College is one of the constituent colleges of the University
of Oxford in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1379 by William of
Wykeham, the full name of the college is The Warden and Scholars
of St Mary's College of Winchester in Oxford. The name "New
College", however, soon came to be used following its completion
in 1386 to distinguish it from the older existing college of St.
Mary, now known as Oriel College.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeon On Line
Know your enemies. They are your leaders.