[Novalug] using CentOS for D/L -- apple -- files

Roger RogerB@bronord.com
Mon Nov 28 20:49:33 EST 2016

I like filezilla for Linux / Win. Andftp for Android.I see this for iPhone:

FTPManager Free - FTP, SFTP, FTPS client

By Steven Zhang

It's not free. You might find something at MIT - they do some interesting stuff, e.g., JuiceSSH for droids.

I can not comment on Apple systems , have avoided them like the plague.
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)