[Novalug] networking funcdamentals 1

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 13:54:12 EST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the several public and
private replies.  I have spent additional
time googling details etc, and doing fairly
comprehensive replies.  I obvious do a fair
amount of re-asking the Q's different ways
cause I need to validate/integrate the answers
I need to do more work before publicly posting
either real info or more "concerns" ( shit I don't know ).

Perhaps later today, but more likely tomorrow...as
I pollute the mailist.  Assuming I don't crash.

New info and clarifications are still accepted !!!

thx,

Walt . . .

----
 The government is lawless, not the press (people).
 ( [Supreme Court] Justice Douglas re: The Pentagon Papers )