[Novalug] Thanks (and topics of course!)

Roger RogerB@bronord.com
Thu Nov 24 09:55:09 EST 2016

1. If by "Myth," you mean MythTV, yes! I would like to see it done, or better, do a MythTV install fest.

2. Has the mtg been rescheduled to first Saturday in Dec?

3. And thanks to our benevolent leader.
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)