[Novalug] External drive

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Sat Nov 19 11:34:31 EST 2016

Howard,

I have found the following to be very useful:

  * Newer Tech USB 3.0 Universal Drive Adapter
  * https://eshop.macsales.com/item/Newer%20Technology/U3NVSPATA
  * $25 at Amazon - cheaper than from Newer Tech: save ~$7 because of S&H if
    Amazon shipment qualifies for free shipping

It worked great for me under Linux.

I prefer the adapter approach because it's easier to connect / dis-connect as compared with using an enclosure.

/Roger
RogerB@bronord.com

On November 16, 2016 10:11:34 PM GMT+01:00, Howard L via Novalug