[Novalug] Conjugating Rebellion (was: EFF to Security Researchers: Tell the W3C To Protect Researchers Who Investigate Browsers)

Bryan Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Wed Mar 30 15:13:20 EDT 2016

And who are we rebelling against?

I guess I'm just an engineer, not a mathematician or computer
scientist.  I wait for the implementation, and don't argue about what
something _could_ do.  To me, PKI is PKI, and an open standard
facility for PKI can do a lot of good, even if it can be used in a lot
of ways.

-- bjs