[Novalug] Be Forewarned: Malware on the Rise

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Tue Mar 29 17:51:05 EDT 2016

I have looked at Mutt before and get completely lost. I *want* to be able to
view non-text in emails, with caution, of course. Raw text is not enough for me.

Never understood how to invoke viewing of images, etc. So, I gave up after
several perusals of Mutt guides, man pages, etc. Not to mention: I'm deep into
Thunderbird with mailing lists, a trove of past emails in folders that I've
created, etc. Also use multiple "personalities," depending on what audience
I'm addressing. They each have varying parameters such as email address, smtp
server, etc. I'd be worried that a conversion to Mutt would be very labor
intensive.

I can see where in a climate where you (rsk) work that Mutt would be very useful.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com