[Novalug] Personal domain name + Home mail server setup - Was (Beaten question - Verizon FIOS vs Comcast)

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Mon Jan 25 16:54:40 EST 2016

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016, Jay Hart via Novalug wrote:

> 1. register your domain name with a domain registrar such as GoDaddy.

also check out directnic.com as a registrar - in the past i found
them much more helpful and easier to deal with than GoDaddy. directnic
actually has a phone help line where you can speak to people.