[Novalug] Possible internships anyone in 2017?

John Warren jpwarren00@gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:34:10 EST 2016

We have a couple of links on this page that make finding internships
easier:
https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/get-started/outside-the-classroom/how-to-find-an-internship-youll-value

We also do paid summer internships at The College Board but they won't post
until the end of March normally.