[Novalug] Network Manager ( is it all there ?)

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 00:02:30 EST 2016

You're right.

What I have is a config screen when clicked icon..
I'm missing the functional part.

Both * were * available from one icon which was 2 terminals
one slightly behind the other.  Some somehow the update
clobbered something ( like another 2 applets ).

It's labeled with mouseover:

Network Connects
Manage and change your network settings.

So then the Q is how do I get the other part working again ?

thx,

----
 The government is lawless, not the press (people).
 ( [Supreme Court] Justice Douglas re: The Pentagon Papers )