[Novalug] Windows-7 Update Frustrations (solved)

Howard L how0909@freeshell.org
Wed Dec 21 19:33:14 EST 2016

On 12/19/2016 09:00 PM, Roger W. Broseus via Novalug wrote:
> If I were paranoid, I'd think that maybe MS is making it
> purposefully difficult for users to update Win-7.

I gave up trying to update win7 and turned off auto update and never check.
I stay in linux 99.9% of the time.
When I do boot to win7 it's to use a tax program or try to get someones
.docx to present right etc.
I keep offline unless I really need to and then update firefox before
doing anything else.
I have removed all visible traces of silverlight and .net
Screw them.