[Novalug] Windows-7 Update Frustrations (solved)

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Mon Dec 19 21:31:30 EST 2016

Every so often my wife complains her Windows box is running like crap.  I go up, check processes,
kill a few things, set some to "disable", and she is happy again for 2-3 months, rise, lather,
repeat...

Linux, one reboot (if that) and its updated...

OpenBSD, if no new patches, nothing to update...  well, not for 6 months, I'm very GOOD about
maintaining version control on OpenBSD...

Have a nice evening folks.......

Jay