[Novalug] Old Machines

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Mon Dec 19 17:57:00 EST 2016

A client of mine has five old Dells from the P4 era that he will be scrapping.  One of them needs a PSU, memory and a disk, the rest are functional and running Windows XP.  There is also a Pentium II 450 with Windows 2000 Server.  Before I release them, I’ll zero the disks (or yank them) and put on a copy of Debian or the original copy of Windows XP, if I can find the restore CDs.

Is anyone interested in them or know of a charity that will take them?

jf
--
John Franklin
franklin@elfie.org