[Novalug] IRC chat and IP address privacy

Peter Larsen peter@peterlarsen.org
Thu Dec 15 12:30:08 EST 2016

Correct - Freenode supports FOSS projects, and this is one of the ways
they do it. I would also recommend sponsoring freenode's operations and
get a cloak that way.  There's lots of information on http://freenode.org

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-3720690829065633%3A9p8fr4-u91g&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=cloak#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=cloak&gsc.page=1

--
Regards