[Novalug] Getting list of IP connections going to foreign countries

Jameson C. Burt jameson_novalug@coost.com
Wed Dec 14 19:26:26 EST 2016

I'd like to be creating a running list of IP outgoing connections to foreign countries (with indications like CN, VN, FR).
My office (USDA) used such a list to justify ending my use of one Linux computer.

It seems reasonable that too much outgoing traffic to foreign countries like Vietnam represent a breach of my computer,
so I want to detect such IP traffic on my home computers.

--
Jameson C. Burt, NJ9L   Fairfax, Virginia, USA
jameson@coost.com       http://www.coost.com