[Novalug] X not starting in CentOS 6.8 (SOLVED)

James Ewing Cottrell III jecottrell3@comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 23:36:27 EST 2016

All Good Points! Thanks for the facts.

To be honest, I cant remember why I added the two lines below, other
than to show Progress in What Can Be Booted.

And I probably made a typo, meaning "RHEL6 didn't allow booting off xfs"

JIM