[Novalug] Networking / CLI / VPN Connections

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Dec 14 10:01:32 EST 2016

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016, 9:57 AM Peter Larsen via Novalug <
novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:

> On 12/13/2016 10:56 PM, Roger W. Broseus via Novalug wrote:
> > All the discussion has led me to new levels of experimentation!
> >
> > I've been having trouble with the method / app provided by Private
> > Private Internet Access to open a VPN connection. The app / "widget"
> > borks when /home is encrypted. Other methods that they suggest are
> > clumsy.
>
> I hate sounding like a broken record here - but why not use
> NetworkManager to manage your OpenVPN connection?

This is what I do and it works like a charm. I added the PIA under
NeworkManager for OpenVPN and click to enable/disable

> --

greg pryzby
SOCIAL MEDIA: gpryzby