[Novalug] IRC chat and IP address privacy

Keith Howell keith.c.howell@gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:50:43 EST 2016

You need to get a "cloak".

Depending on which network you belong to, these are obtained in different
ways. Some are for special groups, some are generic and can be issued by
the server admins.

Check the website for the IRC network you are on and you should find
instructions.

--
Keith