[Novalug] TV Box: Android or ???

Andy Tornquist andyt@afua.net
Wed Dec 28 09:13:27 EST 2016

I have both a Roku and a fire tv stick. I prefer the Roku. The link below
give you a list of free and paid channels:

https://www.rokuguide.com/channels

Greg is right it is time vs money, one thing I go to reduce cost is to
cancel the services
on a regular basis. I get bored of Netflix I cancel it. When game of
thrones season ended I canceled HBO for a while. Amazon makes it very easy
to buy channels on a monthly basis.