[Novalug] linux laptop reccommendation request

Sean McGowan spmcgowan@gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:58:31 EST 2016

if you can come across older toshiba satellites, i have had fantastic luck
with them for light to medium tasks.

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 8:29 AM, greg pryzby via Novalug <
novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:

> It is a tablet. The screen can "fold back on itself" if that makes sense. I
> haven't played with it that much to see it does and doesn't do. If you have
> played with an Android or iPad I expect it works the same way.
>
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2016, 3:21 PM Nick Danger via Novalug <
> novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:
>
> > This is in no way an endorsement of Dells, but I have had decent luck
> > with Dell laptops and Linux. No real big gotchas, only lately I have
> > noticed the built in WiFi isn't happy with Fedora, and I use a USB
> > dongle. I am sure its a driver issue (probably closed source Broadcom or
> > something) and just never tracked it down. It did work with Debian and
> > older Fedoras so I suspect its not a big deal. Other than that they have
> > been stable, solid laptops.
> >

> > On 12/10/2016 02:52 PM, greg pryzby via Novalug wrote:
> > > Yep. Can configure pop up keyboard.

> touch
> > haven't

> > collection.
> webmail
> > storage
> yet

> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > 2012)
> > dog
> www.borzois.com
> > .

> > > greg pryzby
> > > SOCIAL MEDIA: gpryzby
> >
> --
>
> greg pryzby
> SOCIAL MEDIA: gpryzby

Sean McGowan <spmcgowan@gmail.com>

-Give a man a fire, warm him for a day, light a man on fire and warm him
for the rest of his life.