[Novalug] Suggestions for web interface?

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:54:20 EST 2016

Peter,

Good to know.  I gave up on Java Applications in favor of C++
applications some time ago (for various reasons), including
writing a "from-scratch" C++/XLib widget toolkit for GUI work.

I've not followed applet dev at all, but now I'm intrigued by
re-writing some of my old stuff with JavaScript.  It'll be
interesting to see if and how JavaScript as "matured" over the
last mumble-mumble years.  Still annoying to use two different
languages (Java vs JavaScript), but it still beats PERL.

EJ