[Novalug] linux laptop reccommendation request

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sun Dec 11 08:29:21 EST 2016

It is a tablet. The screen can "fold back on itself" if that makes sense. I
haven't played with it that much to see it does and doesn't do. If you have
played with an Android or iPad I expect it works the same way.

greg pryzby
SOCIAL MEDIA: gpryzby