[Novalug] linux laptop reccommendation request

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Sat Dec 10 15:20:24 EST 2016

This is in no way an endorsement of Dells, but I have had decent luck
with Dell laptops and Linux. No real big gotchas, only lately I have
noticed the built in WiFi isn't happy with Fedora, and I use a USB
dongle. I am sure its a driver issue (probably closed source Broadcom or
something) and just never tracked it down. It did work with Debian and
older Fedoras so I suspect its not a big deal. Other than that they have
been stable, solid laptops.