[Novalug] linux laptop reccommendation request

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Dec 10 13:47:29 EST 2016

I have used the Lenovo Yoga 11e 3rd gen. I have 128gb fit USB 3, touch
screen, 8gb for about 400. Ethernet port and HDMI ready. All works w Fedora
out of the box. Looking to sell it though because in the 2 months haven't
used it. There is 128 SSD.m2 drive also. That mihjt be uogradeable

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016, 12:32 PM Bonnie Dalzell via Novalug <
novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:

> I am looking to add a later model linux capable laptop to my collection.
> Price is important. Its purpose it to let me do some internet, webmail and
> some perl programming while traveling and to have some harddrive storage
> for photos (although I can carry along usb memory sticks). I have yet not
> tried to put linux on a UEFI machine. How difficult is this?
>
> A used machine in decent shape is acceptable.

>                         Bonnie Dalzell, MA
> mail:PO box 9767 Baldwin, MD, USA 21013  |  EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net
> shipping address:5100 Hydes Rd 21082 (Hydes Post Office closed Jan 2012)
> Freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
> breeder, computer nerd & iconoclast... Borzoi info at www.borzois.com.
> HOME www.batw.net    ART bdalzellart.batw.net  BUSINESS
> www.boardingatwedge.com

greg pryzby