[Novalug] Ethernet cable for outdoor use: UV protected

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sat Dec 17 09:50:11 EST 2016

Roy,

I bought some 1/2 inch 'sunlight resistant' exterior conduit, its bulky and somewhat hard to shape
for my application, hence why I'm looking to move away from that.  I can see, however, maybe a
combination of the two.

My ethernet cable will run directly past the main electrical feel line, I have no choice in the
matter.  Distance separation is .25 inch, maybe....

Thank you for your reply.

Jay