[Novalug] Getting list of IP connections going to foreign countries

James Ewing Cottrell III jecottrell3@comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 19:48:11 EST 2016

What makes them think that a Windows Computer wouldn't hit those same
sites? What is the REAL issue here? And why aren't their own Firewall
Rules handling this?

You might also ask them Which Policy Rules apply.

JIM

P.S. And why would they object to FRance?