[Novalug] NUC Me Harder

James Ewing Cottrell III jecottrell3@comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 22:47:49 EST 2016

Good News Everyone!

As it turns out, it was my Router that was Hinky about DNS. A reboot
cured those symptoms. Looks like I really need to get this box up and
running!

Yeah, Sketchy indeed. I think I'm gonna stick to CentOS 6 for now,
because that's what I know best. Once I get it running as an Install
Server, I can experiment on the other computers.

JIM