[Novalug] android development

Roger RogerB@bronord.com
Wed Dec 7 14:18:27 EST 2016

You might take a look at,

ANDftp , great for file transfers
JuiceSSH
Terminal Emulator
ezNetScan
WiFi Analyser
Drop box: for file sharing - I share encrypted files between droids / widows / Linux.

There's a surprising number of apps for inter system communication beyond just USB. I haven't come across an to serve from a droid.
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)