[Novalug] Networking / CLI / VPN Connections

Roger W. Broseus RogerB@bronord.com
Tue Dec 13 22:56:40 EST 2016

All the discussion has led me to new levels of experimentation!

I've been having trouble with the method / app provided by Private Private
Internet Access to open a VPN connection. The app / "widget" borks when /home
is encrypted. Other methods that they suggest are clumsy.

Voilà: the openvpn command. I'm toying with it but wonder what the "best"
command might be?

I'm also stuck with having to use sudo, a stumbling block for automating this
with a script or an alias. How to get around that will be interesting.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com