[Novalug] wget question

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:38:48 EST 2016

Dunno what's wrong with them - 'cept that it hadn't occurred to me to use
them in this case (home PC <-- ISP machine).  I've only used them between
machines basically sitting on my desk. :P

That said, I'll set up another box and them them a try eventually - more
tools in my toolbox, the better (IMHO).

EJ