[Novalug] wget question

Roger RogerB@bronord.com
Tue Dec 13 10:40:06 EST 2016

I'd just use Filezilla. Select the top-level folder on the server and download to the desired local location. Filezilla will recurse and open multiple paths for faster downloads.

Maybe tar the whole ball of wax and download that - if you have shell access.
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)