[Novalug] IFTTT

Dan Lavu dan@redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 10:24:36 EST 2016

ATM I have the following, with IFTTT

- alexa -> logitech harmony (turn on tv, turn off tv, switch activities)
- alexa -> honeywell thermostat
- alexa -> add calendar entry to gmail calendar
- weather.com > 74 turn on AC
- weather.com < 72 turn on heat

Not, IFTTT related, but I got some other cool skills with Alexa so i can
control Kodi/XBMC, i.e. 'Alexa, tell kodi to play the latest episode of
halt and catch fire'

Dan