[Novalug] Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams With Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Thurrott.com

Charles Richard Head charlesrhead65@gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:55:26 EDT 2016

*Guys: *

Please forgive me for bringing up a Micro$oft problem (see the article
at the link below), but at least this gives us all another chance to
sneer at them. To get to my personal issue -- my sister-in-law has a
Win10 computer Which she uses with a Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 color
scanner. Over the last week, she has suddenly started having problems
getting the scanner to work. I'm wondering whether the Micro$oft Win10
Anniversary Update has also broken a bunch of scanners and that hasn't
been discovered yet. I tried Googling it (DuckDuckGoing actually), but
didn't find anything. Have any of you encountered instances of scanners
on Win10 PCs suddenly going on the fritz? *Charlie Head*

https://www.thurrott.com/windows/windows-10/76719/microsoft-broken-millions-webcams-windows-10-anniversary-update