[Novalug] Today week, i.e. 8/22

Dave Aronson tux.2.TRex@codosaur.us
Mon Aug 15 15:01:17 EDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Beartooth via Novalug
<novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:

>         I just had a note from a librarian in Helsinki, saying they're
> going to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Linux. Are we??

Could be fun.  We could throw a party... potluck, where everybody
brings not only the dishes (preferably foods eaten with (ahem) forks),
but also the recipes (open "source"), a pad of note paper where people
can suggest tweaks, and a contribution towards a set of condiments to
tweak with (not money, but your favorite hot sauce, special salts,
wine to pair it with, whatever).  Nothing store-bought, and preferably
as close to from-scratch as possible.

--
Dave Aronson, consulting software developer of Codosaur.us,
PullRequestRoulette.com, Blog.Codosaur.us, and Dare2XL.com.