[Novalug] Ask your local library to buy some of these $5 Linux computers

Peter Larsen peter@peterlarsen.org
Fri Aug 12 14:41:45 EDT 2016

Hey Phil,

On 08/12/2016 09:51 AM, Phil Shapiro via Novalug wrote:
> On the materials request form for your local libraries (Fairfax, Loudon, Arlington, etc), ask
> your local libraries to buy a few of these $5 Linux computers to lend out.

I like the idea, but isn't that "false advertising"? The library would
at least need monitors, keyboards, some persistent storage, cases to
make this feasible?  How do you see libraries use this at just $5?

--
Regards
  Peter Larsen