[Novalug] Linux users group with lots of non-Linux users?

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Fri Aug 12 09:53:11 EDT 2016

> On Aug 11, 2016, at 12:23 PM, John Place via Novalug <novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:
>
> But yes I agree it is still not as easy as some and cutting edge hardware can be a gamble but still pretty functional from where I sit...

I really wanted to run Fedora on that laptop, but the installer image just wouldn’t boot, regardless of secure boot settings (not that it should matter.)

Skylake has been around since September 2015, Fedora 24 is more recent than that.  Is Fedora only testing on machines 2+ years old?

jf
--
John Franklin
franklin@elfie.org