[Novalug] Monthly Plea

Derek LaHousse dlahouss@mtu.edu
Wed May 27 22:09:54 EDT 2015

Not to resurrect an old topic without cause, but at LDAPCon 2013,
which I guess is a thing, Symas compared LDAP implementations.

http://www.slideshare.net/ldapcon/benchmarks-on-ldap-directories

My interpretation was "OpenLDAP with Lightning database (lmdb, mdb) is
the best, but 389 is plenty adequate.  I have no idea the feature
comparison at this time.  Please don't take this as trolling, but as
data I found and shared because I believe others were interested.