[Novalug] run as root

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:48:45 EDT 2015

And rebooted again,waited til login to plug in the device, now fully
charged and got connection and  data.

I'm going to start looking for gremlins along the trail. ��������

Power on and off device may help.
Not sure about data corruption, self and consistency checks, but noticed
debugging level settings in gpsbabel, if any more serious problems.