[Novalug] Credentials

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:51:04 EDT 2015

But your admin asst wanna be lawyer might have been a hell of a puppeteer,
in France during Les Mis...

Clearly crying during court adds value to the case, but drama on paper with
tears is discouraged, the paper and/or electronics get wet, except in
hollywood, bollywood, cannes, sundance, etc where normal physics is
optional...

Professional was outlawed when housing ads became too selective , iirc...