[Novalug] Informed system/network administration [was: dynamic symbolic links]

John Warren jpwarren00@gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:46:06 EDT 2015

China's "Great Cannon" is more disturbing because it doesn't rely on
compromised machines.  It's a government controlling base network
infrastructure and covertly utilizing the randomness of it's own populace's
traffic to create a political weapon.  Very hard to isolate, very hard to
block, and all those machines could be perfectly patched and defended but
would still be part of the weapon.